Monday, August 11, 2014

1/4222 Rebel Carrier "Flurry"

I'm starting work on a lot of 1/4222 ships for my growing fleet.  First up, the Rebel carrier "Flurry".  This ship shows up in one of the first EU novels I ever had, "The Truce at Bakura". It was basically an old cargo ship that had been converted by the Rebellion to be a carrier. 

This kit is by Utar Ships and comes with tiny in scale X and Y-Wings.

 To give you an idea of the size of the fighters. Each X-Wing is only 3mm long.
 A little paint:
 I'm building two Flurrys, one for me and one for the kit producer. Mine features the Falcon, and the other has an assault shuttle in the hangar bay. Each has a full squadron of fighters.


I'm waiting on some custom decals to arrive and then this project should be wrapped up. Final pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment